Now offering a new Weekday Wedding Package!
Because of the high demand for available dates for our 2016 season, we are now offering weekday weddings! The package will be our full facilities from noon Tuesday through noon Thursday and include everything listed above except for the draft horse team & carriage.
Brush Canyon Ranch sits in the foothills of the Greenhorn Mountains. At an elevation of over 7,500 feet, we are surrounded with beautiful green meadows, aspen and pine trees, and breathtaking views of the Wet Mountain Range. The scenery alone provides the perfect setting for an absolutely gorgeous outdoor wedding. An elegant horse-drawn carriage can be used to present the bride and her wedding party, and our facilities are yours for the entire weekend with no specific time your event needs to end. Our wedding venue season runs from mid-May through the end of September.
- Facility rental from noon Friday to noon Sunday (including gazebo, pavilion and cabin)
- Ceremony site at 14′ gazebo with seating for 200 (will seat unlimited)
- Draft horse team & carriage for wedding procession
- 40′ x 60′ reception pavilion with seating for 200 (will seat up to 350)
- 40′ x 12′ covered patio on front of pavilion
- Two nights cabin rental
- Full bathroom facilities with dressing area and showers
- Caterer’s space
- Facilities are yours for the entire weekend—we do not have a specific time your event needs to end
- You choose your own caterers, cake decorators and all other professional services
- Plenty of parking
- No guest minimum